Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Sunday, December 31, 2006

The New Year is coming in just a few hours. I’ll be up at the drum circle in front of a nice warm fire with you right there too. I’ve decided to take a couple of steps back from all the bull going on around us. I rode my bicycle way up Yokohl Valley today and had lots of time to think. The big question in my mind was…….what do I have to do with all this………..turns out, really nothing. I’m into starting the New Year in a very Positive way. Its time to get it all going in my favor for a change. I don’t need all that baggage to slow me down. I think you’ll all agree t o this, lets make this the best year of our lives..2007. Lots of change is already happening, so lets make it all positive. Thanks for all your support friends, have a Happy New Year…………and do come by tonite! Rene’

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yo Rene'

While you're riding Yokohl, I got a great 20 mile Shepherd Saddle Loop checked off. It was a beautiful day for it. I agree with the positive vibrations for the new year and I'll be there!

wil