Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I would like to give a Big Thanks to all of you Drum Circle friends in Africa, India, Mexico and Maui who I’ve been hearing from. You are in our minds and Love goes out to you from us!!

I’ve talked to Todd, Garys son today and while we were talking, Gary escaped, looking for some sun. He didn’t go too far, but that shows how his recovery is going………great! His only hold back is the tube in his lungs still, which is slow to recover. They will be releasing him by the end of the week, maybe into the weekend. If its Thursday or Friday, I’ll be picking him up, and taking him to San Francisco.

1 comment:

w00d worker said...

Hi Rene'
Great site - sooo good to see your pics and friends. I am headed your way, will you be stopping in Three Rivers with Gary? When will you be comming back from SF? em me your phone#
Darrell/Bisbee, AZ
darrellthomps@hotmail.com