Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Monday, December 18, 2006

I’m glad we got that truck load of wood cuz it was cold last night! The window on my truck was frozen solid when I left the Sunday Night Drumming. We had a huge fire, and everyone hunkered down in the lower circle, all 20 or so of us. There’s lots of electricity in the air around here and we’re trying to avoid it by playing our music and standing by.

Gary is out of ICU and has his own room with a toilet and spare bed for guest I guess. He’s getting out now around Wed. He still has a few issues that are taking their time recovering. His son from England, Todd is visiting him right now, but if you want to visit him now or within the next few days, I would say go.

It’s the holiday frazzle I guess, Stay tuned.

No comments: