Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Gary sends you all his love. I just got off the phone with him, and he sounded pretty chipper, all things considered. He’s still got a hose up his nose, and is still in ICU. But, that’s not because he’s doing bad. He’s on the big upswing. He told me he walked about 30 feet today, with the Physical Therapist, and “every step was a new world”. He thinks if all goes, he will be out of ICU by Saturday, and out of the hospital and headed for San Francisco in a couple of weeks. I could tell by his questions to me about the sweat tomorrow night, and who’s getting in and all that he’s got plans and he’s excited to get back to things. I also talked to his nurse and his son Paul, who first called me and told me to call him. Here’s the address of the Hospital………you should send him a card or something.

Scripps World of Healing
Attention: Gary Cort
10666 N. Torrey Pines Road
La Joya, Ca. 92037

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really appreciate the blogs Rene, Thanks. I'm thrilled to hear about Gary's recovering!
Unfortunately, I can't attend the sweat this time, but here's my e-mail for future use.

ca_mozart@hotmail.com

see ya'll soon