Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Wow, Your looking good today! Must be because its Thursday. This day is my power day. The get it done day, accomplish, finish and move forward. Ive been putting off the holidays till this weekend when I’m going to make a special trip to the mall……..any of you want to help me??

We’re having a Winter Solstice party at Wil’s Friday night………Tomorrow night! Everyone is welcome; bring goodies like cookies and munchies. And bring your instruments. Its celebrating the coming of the Winter with all our friends.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Rene I'll help you shop ...come to my store at the mall I'll make it painless....maharupa