Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Well, a rainy day indeed! Thought I would update you on the Blog.
I’ve added some new stuff such as a counter, and our drum circle logo at the bottom of the page. As you may know, I have tons of pictures that are of the drum circle, and plan to post as many as I can here. Some of the images I really don’t want someone to plagiarize, and those I’ve added my signature too, but all the others are for you to take out and enjoy for your own folders. I will also be putting some other pics of interest in as time goes on, and I do hope you like that! I will try to put a couple of pics on every other day or so, so stay tuned, and again Thank you ALL!!

No comments: