Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Monday, January 1, 2007

Well, Happy Birthday there Gary! Last night we sang several birthday songs to you, actually just that one that everyone sings. So, Happy Birthday, Happy New Year and Many more.
We had a merry crowd at our drum circle last night! Right off I was assailed and assaulted about why certain people weren’t on this blog and why so and so doesn’t get any respect and even how I stack my teepee poles!! Being a Blogger can have its responsibilities I’m finding out.
This all bummed me out and I had to use the “F” word several times to the assailants. So, off to the now New Year, where everything is basically the same, but its different. Different in my new way of thinking. We all should have a new way of thinking right now, resolutions and all. I didn’t really make any resolutions though and my take on it is to better myself, that’s really all its about isn’t it? To better yourself in your life? To make sure that you make it to another New Year. Remember where you were at the crack of twelve last night and think about it next new year.
So, aside from all the dingbats and dingalings, I’m very glad We’re all really tight with our friendship together! This is whats going to help me through the new year, YOUR friendship! That’s all we have together and I cherish it! Have a good day you all.

No comments: