Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Thursday, December 28, 2006

I’ve heard that if you take a cooking spaghetti noodle and throw it up to the ceiling and it sticks the noodles are ready. Its kind of like that with the information I’m gathering about Gary. He called me on Christmas night to see how I was doing and we had a short nice little talk. The next several days nobody has heard from him. Then last nite I come home from our big drum fest at Wil’s and theres a message from Gary, He’s putting me in charge of getting his truck up to him and right now he’s in the hospital………then the phone message cut off, and in the meantime I’ve heard he’s back in San Diego, and his nurse said no way can he go to San Fran and so on and so forth. Well, I drilled down for the REAL info today and here it is.

Gary was in the hospital again last night in San Francisco. He was having trouble breathing, but he’s okay now and they were just going to pick him up when I called. He is at his son Pauls and in good hands with all the family.. So there it is……

Now the dilemma for me is I’ve got to get his truck up there this weekend and already I have to go to Sacramento tomorrow (Friday) Can anybody give me a ride back from San Fran before Sunday out there????????????? Let me know if you can please and I’m working the phones here.

No comments: