Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Saturday, December 30, 2006

I’m back from the land where the Magpie lives. Those birds between a Blue Jay and a Crow that roam the North Country and start somewhere around Modesto, where I was.
Catching up with very old friends who live the Native American life. My friend and his son from Alberta, Canada, who just flew in from Edmonton to Seattle to Sacramento for 400 bucks, and several others from the old days. The days I used to dance at pow wows as a grass dancer and travel throughout the west. We all assembled, some 30 of us and just caught up with old times while sitting around a fire outside and inside on that ranch, way out in the cool country. I got nostalgic and we made plans to hit some powwows where other friends of ours would be like the Arlee Dance, up in northern Montana. I was raised with these people and learned about this stuff along time ago. Ever since its left me as a free range chicken, with goals and values much different than ordinary man……….but parallel.

I’m getting ready to face day 365 and drum into the New Year, I’ll let you know what the plans will be tomorrow………….Love to you………..

No comments: