Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Friday, December 29, 2006

How’s it going over there? I’ve talked with Gary, who is very antsy to get his truck back. I don’t know if I’m going to be the one to deliver it now, due to me having to go to Sacramento today. Gary sounds pretty good after being in the hospital again, this time in San Fran where he has met all new doctors who did all the checks and ran all the x-rays. He’s looking pretty good all in all, oxygen bottle by his side.
The Gallery meanwhile is being held hostage by the two headed monster “D”. One the polite, coffee making, personable intelligent person, the other the drunken sailor, fire breathing rascal who has kept all art buyers at bay. An attempt was made by Jaylene, Scott and baby Finn to enter Garys residence, only to be rebuked with only a crack opening of the door and a sharp reply of resistance. I’m glad the Drumcircle hole is our spiritual ground where we can drum New Years eve with no problem……..
I’m heading up north, keep it running till I get back . ……………..to be continued….

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Rene Hippie New Year...I'm also glad that the drum circle/fire circle is a place where we can come together in a positive way....But it saddens me hearing of all this drama with Gary's Gallery...How has it gotten to this?..What is being done to make the situation better?....I guess it's up to Gary once He's feeling stronger to sort these things out....It's just a shame He needs to worry about this while He's trying to recover....I believe in divine order...that if the intention is right the outcome will also be..That's my hope...C U soon.