Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Well, I’m getting ready to go to my job in the hills where the high will be around 38 degrees, oh goodie! I’ll be talking to Jaylene tonite before I go up to the Gallery and will update you.
We’re talking about doing a sweat Friday Night. Anyone interested please let me know.
The sweat is a powerful thing, not to be associated with a jacuzzi or hot tub. It’s not for the weak of heart. Many of you have done this with us, and know that we will make sure you go through it all okay. If you decide to try it for the first time ever, lets talk. If you want to sweat with us Friday nite, start drinking water now. It would be nice to bring fruit and juice to drink, and something to eat after is nice too. Bring water to drink inside. I like to bring 2 towels, one to sit on, and one to dry off with after jumping in the ice cold river (not a requirement) Think about it and let me know my friends……….till later.

No comments: