Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Well, this storm system wasn’t supposed to come this far south, but its raining outside.

An update waiting for an update. Jaylene called last night . They had not got there yet, but were due pretty soon. Paul went back to San Francisco, and this is a sign to me that things are stabilized with Gary for awhile. He might be getting off his ventilator Wednesday if things look good, and my guess is that he will probably be awake and checking it all out. Since its raining and I’m here drinking coffee and not knowing if I will work today I’ll post at some point when Jaylene calls. Go have some hot chocolate, and I’ll be back.

No comments: