Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Update and more..............

Matthew was transferred to a hospital in Fresno. I’ll post stuff if I hear more. The place where the incident took place, N. Highland ave is a known bad area. I think Main Street is still cool, as long as you all pay attention to things.
We’ll probably go to the Riverview tonite to have a few beers and get ready for Sunday. I decided to get out my roller blades last night and give them a go round the neighborhood, like the old days when I used to skate a lot. I got to the end of the porch and the blades took off, but I was alittle slow catching up and ended up going horizontal and slamming myself down about 2 feet. Damn that hurt and I’m still limping! I feel like I can skate though, but will probably wait a few days now. Stay tuned if you will……….

No comments: