Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Its a cool Saturday.....................


Really nice cool day here! I know it’s the quiet before the storm, heat I’m talking about. This next week is supposed to ramp up so get those fans out. We might as well get used to the heat because its going to be around for awhile.
Thursday night we did a great sauna, hot and the cold water hose after, that’s living man! The stars in the sky were spectacular! Peppered with dots, so many, I swear I could see the water cities of Europa as it swung by Jupiter. Now the moon is rising and it’ll be full before we know it, the Summer moon.
I’ve been walking on a cloud of air the last few days, smiling and all that stuff as the mysteries of life are unfolding. Please stay tuned about this and I’ll fill you in…..ask me on Sunday……………Enjoy……..

No comments: