Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Monday, May 21, 2007

I'd love to hear from you.........................


I was watching a red tailed hawk flying through the air. Nice and graceful in its flight as it swung around where I could see its bright red tail. It was riding the wind, as I was going down hill on my bike in Yokohl valley yesterday. A nice long easy downhill, where you don’t even pedal just coast. You have to earn it though, by going uphill for a long ways. Luckily it was just cool enough, actually almost a perfect riding day for all of that 26 mile ride. It felt good to get back on the bike after taking a week off to recover from my body slam given by me by my rollerblades.
We had a great drumming last night, with several special guests to make a groove you could chew gum too! Always good to see everyone that comes and joins in, Pete from Texas, Kevin the king and we even had an alien!
I’m hoping to hear from my new hiking partner about our hike up to skyline this week…………could you email me…….. rardesch@aol.com
Now that we’re getting personal, I’d love to hear from any of you who want to say more, or just want to say hi! I’m curious who you are in the Midwest that enjoys whats happening here too?? Thanks for checking in my friends………..

No comments: