Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Already Wednesday tommorow............


That was a big fire around the lake yesterday! It burned all the way from horse creek to the house on the hill going towards Three Rivers. Our crews didn’t get called, but they had lots of firefighters working on it. I drove by after they had it all pretty much out but were still flying helicopters with water on it, and when I drove home from Three Rivers I could see the hotspots all over the hill, all the way up to Tharps Peak, the highest on the east side of the lake.
We sure had a great time this weekend at the Soul Food Cookout!! We played our set with the big help of the Auberry folks and did a good job they told us. Big Thanks to our friends who joined in to help and to Paul for kicking it up on his conga! Wadaba and Keio put on a great show also. There were several other groups that performed to a huge well attended crowd of holiday weekend party goers. There was even some Hollywood movie people watching us! Again, Big Thanks for all your help with this event, it shows that when we put all of our talent together we can really put on a great show!!!!
I got up early the next day and pumped the pedals up to Badger from Lemon Cove and did a 43 miler up the hardest road we ride.. Lots of things to think about for me personally and I needed a session with my therapist……….. my bike.

No comments: