Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Thursday, May 3, 2007

Pushing the gas pedal to the weekend.........


Pressure, pressure, I’ve got a lot to do today, and so I’m going slower. Its funny how that works huh! The big Auberry drumming is this weekend and of course we’re going. We’re positioning to see who goes with who and what nights we’re staying and what drums you bringing and what are you bringing for the potluck and all that stuff………phew man, drumming can be complicated! I can’t wait till we get famous and have other people do that kinda stuff so we can just drum………ha, ha………..
The weather is really nice and cool, sunny and all the things I like in weather. I’ve got to figure out a rack for my truck so I can bring down my teepee poles from Three Rivers and set up the lodge at a middle school here, where I’m giving a class tomorrow. It should be lots of fun once I get all that done, then after I take it back down, head home and Auberry here I come.
Its really good to hear from you Sarah! We’ll be waiting for your arrival from way over in Texas this summer! Looking forward to seeing all of you soon, have a great Thursday and Yea………..stay tuned if you will…………….

No comments: