Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Tuesssssday............


Lets see, Tuesday, one step forward two steps back. Isn’t it how it goes. Come home from work, open the gasoline bill, go take a nap. Man!! I remember when you could buy a used car for that money for two weeks of gas! I was driving to work thinking about getting a horse. You’d be on the highway, and instead of cars it would be horses again, the other lane, horses with people on them headed towards you, and in my lane horses with people headed my direction. Get to work and the parking lot would have horses standing in-between the white lines, eating hay and relieving themselves ,waiting for their owners to get off of work so they could go again. Those people who always are coming in to work at the crack of the hour would be running their horses to the parking lot to punch that clock in time. A cowboy movie…….. Think about it, scary huh!
I always have to remind myself to stay focused on the task at hand, after all its just Tuesday and there’s more surprises before the week ends. It was just last week Tuesday when we played at Crawdaddys, a performance we’ll think about as time goes on. July 1st is the exact middle of the year, what have I done so far, I feel good about it all and lets face it there is a lot to look forward to……….
Those are the Gemini twins, the bright stars around the moon, which is getting bigger. The one bright planet is Venus. I love going out into the full moon, the night time and the moonlight brings some nice changes to familiar scenes, like by the river.
Did you see that the weather dudes have changed the forecast………It was supposed to just ramp up to hot, but now its going to go there just alitte bit and then get cool again! I like that! Lets make each other happy………………….

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love to read your blog....love the photos.....try not to feel remorse when I hear I've missed yet another great drum gathering.....feel lucky to join in as much as I do.....may get to jam with buddy at cookoff....tap shoes meet kahoon ...........always so spontaneous....as is life...love redfanta