Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Tuesdays surprises.........


Alrighty, I’m pretty much all caught up and and ready to head back to work today. My days off are Sunday, Monday, in case your wondering. It goes fast, those days off, but I’m usually ready by today to face the facts ahead.
We took a nice ride up Yokohl yesterday evening, a 26 miler. Its been a couple of weeks for me so I needed to check it out and see how much I’d lost. Its hard to keep it up at a certain place. Just staying in shape is one thing, but if you want to really get fit, it takes a intense diet, lots of rest, and a lot of saddle time. Oh well, that pretty much blows me out of the water! I’m on it though and am feeling good today, ready for whats next.
Whats next, now that’s exciting, who knows what the week will bring, if its like the past ones, well, then I can’t wait to envision the surprises that come.
We’re heading into Visalia tonite for our usual time on the town. Join us if you dare……….
Thats the Middle Fork of the Kaweah in the picture above, the place where the river that goes by the drumming grounds comes from.............

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Another amazing photo ....taken from the heliocopter?