Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Sunday, June 3, 2007

Sundays mystical wonderings.........


This photo was taken at a drumming this winter where we were burning furniture. We do that sometimes when its cold out and someones moving or has stuff to burn. We took the moment to do stupid drum tricks like seeing who could drum standing on a chair the longest. Here Jose wins the prize!
Yea, just got back from a real nice ride from Lemon cove to Badger again. We left early this time………….way early, I’m glad Bruce and I left the bar around 12 and didn’t stick around to drink and be merrier. Next thing I remember was having to get up and go ride my bike around 7am.. It was nice to smell the morning going up dry creek, the oaks the chemise and all the birds flying around. We cruised for quite awhile and just took it all in, plus we had to go slow due to our general, got home late after drinking a couple of beers and yes, smoking a couple of cigarettes feeling…………ergh!!
Well, we’ll see who comes to drumming tonite, it might be one to remember so come on up and join us for a starry night in Three Rivers………..we do have the BEST stars around!
I was going to tell you about the rattler I almost got bit by yesterday, and our prescribed fire in Ash Mountain, but I left my pack and camera at work…….bummer! I’m trying to find a way to get it without me going up………we’ll see??

Thanks for the comments by the way!! I’m curious who “guess who” is now????

No comments: