Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Looking good there!


Thursday over here. A nice moon is brewing, anyone got any ideas on how to celebrate its fullness? Going out and getting a moon tan maybe. The moon effects moods too, it pulls at you and gets you moving with determination to some battle invented inside your head. And, I was just reading that 80% of all big earthquakes occur during the full moon.
I’m heading to Mineral King today for work. I’m driving and that’s always fun, cranking the radio up, having the park radio on too and then thinking………That’s a lot of miles of thinking and I’m sure I’ll come up with something to tell you when I get back. Your going to have a great day looking as good as you do today! Hope to see you……………

No comments: