Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Head up in the Skyline................


Sorry for the delay! My schedule has changed at work and I’m just starting to get around getting used to it. So, feeding this hungry blog is my first priority. Lots to tell you, like about drumming Sunday nite and other stuff too, gemmie just a minute and I’ll give it all to you. Sunday night was another pleasure driven night of frolic and whim. We had visitors, Chuck, Jeremiah and Summer all showed and made it a great performance of energy and dance. We had a pretty big crowd too, mainly rubberneckers checking things out, and seeing that our altarish center piece which usually holds a smoking hot fire was lots of candles and decoration. A great time had by all for sure, and if you missed it, well there’s always next Sunday right………
The temps have been like October around here. Up in the Park, Grant Grove to be specific, it was 29 degrees this morning! In Ash Mountain, where I work, it stayed in the 60s all day and the wind came and went. Last night, we watched a magical light show from way high up above Three Rivers that was a photo mans dream moment. A wild sunset with clouds of color. The kind of light that people pay money to see and luckily I had my camera. It rained just alittle and it has been sweater weather ever since, my favorite!
I’ve been out of touch with the rest of the drummies since Sunday, but I do know their doing music right now. In the most incipient way things are changing and that makes life exciting. Stay tuned I’ll be right back……………..

No comments: