Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Monday, June 25, 2007

Catching up with our lives..................


I’ve just been gone lately. Mr.Gone. Everyday there’s something that leads me away and now I’m catching up. I was down to wearing my purple socks with the holes in them! I would never wear white socks, as everyone knows for an older guy, it’s a sign of immaturity. So, all the white socks stay in the drawer.
I was bummed to hear about poor Sarahspoty who already had her arm in a cast from a fall. She was walking her dog over by the school and bent over to pick something up with her good arm, and got bit by a baby rattler!! She spent some time in the hospital, but was back at work in the Riverview by Monday. She’s a pioneer woman for her age of 23.

We had a grooving drumming last night. It was tight as it gets, as we locked eyeballs to keep it that way. We had dancers all night to bond with, cause we are one with dancers to groove to the groovens. Lizzy B danced the whole time! That takes some kind of physical shaping that has to take place way before. We debuted our alcohol fire and with alittle work it’ll be just perfect for the lite we need in our drumming lives.


Went flying into the north end of the park on Saturday. It was very windy so we were knocked around quite a bit, but I love that feeling. We landed in a really small spot on a big hilltop with trees close by. It took swinging around a couple of times to get it and I was glad the pilot was on his game that day! What a cool thing to look at the airship sitting there inbetween the trees and bushes and know that its taking us back when we’re ready!


And me?? Well, I got invited to a very nice dinner Friday night, Thanks for that! And I’m forever waiting for signals, a wink and a smile will do……………….

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Say heh Mr.Gone...looking mighty official with the helmet&shades!
Regret to have missed a drum circle....was with you in spirit....I was "gone" also.........red fanta

Anonymous said...

Hey, I noticed that there is a big face on the drum in the backround of the picture with the guy playing the flute! Does anyone else see it?,or have I been hitting the sauce tooo hard? Doubble vision.

Anonymous said...

Yes, our unknown, smiling friend wanted to know he or she was there, for sure. Perhaps hidden in the flames of the fire, or deep in the shadows of the night, are other visitors, drumming with us.

Drumming is powerful energy--beautiful and awesome.