Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Tuesday to you.............


I’m back with some new life experiences and a new way of thinking, I’m thinking. It’s going to take me the week to tell you about it all and I hope you’ll stay tuned. Also, as soon as I do a couple of techno items on my list, we’ll have some video with SOUND of the drum circle. Now, won’t that be interesting!
We walked up skyline last nite looking for that big mountain lion friends have seen the last couple of evenings, but no luck. There were some mystery moments where it’s probably looking at us and our extra sensory picked up on it, but we just looked around and never saw anything out of the ordinary other than each other.
Well, I might fly out to the backcountry today so that’ll be more to tell, I better get it together and head to work. Its gonna be a hot one!

No comments: