Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Smitten not...............


But seriously, I have this illusion about things and tend to go with that. How crazy is that really?? It’s not always a reality, but its fun to believe that that’s how it’s going to be. Does that make sense? The rest of the time it would be just floating along, not really paying much to responsibilities at hand cept for work. It’s the way of the life I’m going along with right now. Love and a music man ain’t what’s it’s supposed to be.
I have been tending to my mantra I mentioned earlier though. Keeping a smile on is the funniest cuz it throws people off mid week. I smile all the way home and people in cars look at me and wonder I guess, but I do get smiles back, because it’s as contagious as yawning in the public eye.
One bright and cheery note………I had one of my pictures used for the COVER of a yearbook in the Visalia Schools. It’s out right now and I get credit inside…That’s cool huh!! It’s a sunset picture.
Up in the Park today it hit 106 at the weather station in Ash Mountain where I work. I’m starting to think about doing a night time swim and will probably do so soon, and I hope you will join me! We’ll talk more bout this.
I ran into Wadaba broke down on the road as I was going through Three Rivers on my way home from work today. It’s always good to see him; He’s got such a keen way on life that I dig about him. I helped him out and headed on down the hill to my other life that is soon moving on up to Three Rivers……………………

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My favorite quote from Wadaba wisdom " No fish, No problem.".....


This is all just a dream anyway....isn't it?