Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Take me to that other place..............


Jam night at Crawdaddys tonite. We got there just before they closed and hung out with Sage and Paul. Saw Nadine cruise by the place. It was a good time and a hot time on the town, meaning temperature.
I get in trouble with putting my little blurps on the blog about my ambitions of love. Yes, I guess I’m fishing, with several lines in the water, but its all catch and release. I’m a catch and you can hook me into a net with a good meal, perfume and long hair and wearing those long dresses gets me too. The eyes get me going and the smile is golden!
I guess you can guess who you are. Its an amazing imagination…But who am I to say really……………………
We’re gearing up for our Memorial for Tom this Sunday. Please plan on coming up to celebrate our lives together as drummers and friends.
Yes, the last picture was from a helicopter and this one is from a cow trough………..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

would love to see another photo exhibit at Cort Gallery by "Gone Ardesch"...they're just to cool....

What is "getting" into trouble?....love is always right in your face......too close to see...keep your gentle soul out there at all times...........have faith......