Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Friday, March 30, 2007

Think about this...............


This picture above was taken just Monday, and I actually had to leave soon after, so I wouldn’t get snowed in. Yesterday, it was 70 degrees and the snow was already all gone! The cabin project is moving along, and almost done. The first big project that I have done almost all myself. This is a form of my Art……Creation.
Drumming is art. I believe we all should be working on some kind of art to enliven our inner soul. Art is lots more than just painting. Art is how you do what you do. You know exactly what I’m talking about. Art is seeing things as Art. The inner connection of our lives to the things around us. Making the thoughts happen in this way creates Art. What kind of Art are you currently working on??

No comments: