Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Sunday, March 18, 2007

The Bar and more.................

Saturday night and I went up to visit Gary. We were hoping some would come by for music, but no one did, so we went to the Riverview bar. It was pretty empty when we got there, and we had a drink and pondered on the situation. It wasn’t long before many showed and a full on bar scene ensued. By then I was on my second beer (my limit) and feeling like socializing. Saw many old friends who came to congratulate Gary on his recovery, and I got many hugs from the beautiful women of Three Rivers! It turned out to be a happy time for us both and new surprises were abundant.
I’m headed to the bike race in Visalia today, and of course, Drumming tonight! See you there…………….

No comments: