Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

It Cold and was pretty stormy.......

Real nice storm here, with winds blowing hard. I had to keep going outside to get in it and make sure the trees didn’t fall on things. Now its COLD and it will stay that way for a couple of days. The River is way up and going higher. It will be interesting to watch it now. I remember when the river came all the way up to the stage behind the Drum Circle in 1997,that was a flood!
We talking about doing a sweat this coming Friday night. I’ve got to get some wood together for it .If anyone has some wood to offer for this, let us know. I’ve got several who are interested and the moon will be a nice kinda full around then so its seems perfect. I’ll let you know how things go as we move through the week.
Right now, this morning, we are headed to BrewBakers tonite for some socializing. Come on over………………..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rene', Rene', Rene', how quickly you forget, or is it out of site out of mind? Judging by my absence here, I'd say yes.... Remember the wood piles by the gate at my old house on n.f. My old landlord's just going to burn them as trash, though I doubt he's gotten to it.