Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Sunday, April 1, 2007

Its April Fools day............

Show me, Show me, Show me how you do that trick, the one that makes me scream she said, the one that makes me love she said, throw her arms around my neck. Show me how you do it and I promise you, I promise you, I’ll run away with you…. I’ll run away with you…………..The Cure……


Friday night around 11 pm, a dark but moonlit night, saw me standing naked on a rock by the river, having just jumped in and now I was out, and not feeling any of the cold wind blowing or aware of the others around me who were on the same rock, the same planet. I was feeling pretty light headed, but strong in my convictions. A great sweat had happened and I knew we were one again. The wood came together and the rocks got very hot, and all the right friends showed and the sweets and orange juices were just right! Thanks to all who came and helped us celebrate our lives.

Tonight is the night when we all come out to Drum. I’m psyching up today, thinking about how it will go and who will come, because come they do. I’m heading up early to get the ground ready, the fire set and the incense burning, so get well rested and get ready to get the groove on! It’s a very special night tonite, we’ve got a big moon to lite the way, and it’s the first day of April. I’ll be looking forward to seeing you all ……………

No comments: