Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Saturday, March 3, 2007

Good Morning............

Nice big Full Moon we’re having! Too bad we’ll be missing the Total eclipse of it tonight here on the west coast. We’ll have to wait till August 27 of this year to enjoy our viewing of a total Eclipse. In the meantime, anyone interested in getting together for some music tonight (Saturday)?? I need to work on my moon tan some. Next week we change the clocks ahead one hour….March 11. I’ve been hesitant to talk about this because I was afraid you all wouldn’t believe me. I always joke about this to everyone, saying “Don’t forget to set your clocks back” a lot of times at the end of drummings. I am always amused at how many think I’m serious!!
Its still pretty darn chilly this morning, though its supposed to get warmer as the day goes on. I know some of you are reading this and are out of state or out of the country. Here’s a link to check out. Its ALL the webcams of the Sierra’s in real time to enjoy with your Saturday morning cup of tea. Check out the snow load we’ve gotten. Enjoy, and Thanks for reading.
Sierra Web Cams

1 comment:

The Lone Beader® said...

Just stoppin by to say hello. I would really love to hear your drumming sometime. Cheers from Boston=:)