Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Wednesday, March 7, 2007

I better explain............

Thought I had better clear up some things about the “Fire around the Lake” picture below, after receiving so many emails with questions about it.
First and foremost, the women in the picture are NOT members of the Drum Circle and we are NOT a cult. I meet these Mennonite women when I pulled over to check out the fire in the summer. They were from Northern Minnesota and were on their first vacation to visit Sequoia National Park. They had barely ever seen mountains let alone the big trees. I became the instant tour guide, fielding all their questions about the park and the fire. They had baby eyes to their new surroundings and it was really fresh to talk to them and hear their stories. After we shared some skittles our lives separated and I was left with a really good feeling about those ladies.

Day 2 of my Mantra list and things are going on track, with a few glitches of course. Hope your week is going good as well.

No comments: