Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Saturday, March 24, 2007

The Latest plans ............

Well, the weekends here! I’m hoping to do a big ride on Sunday….maybe the Springville loop, which goes from the beginning of Yokohl road, all the way over Blue Ridge and down into Springville, then out across Frazier Valley and through orange groves around Lindsay, back over Rocky Hill to the cars at Yokohl. That’s around 60 miles and my butt should be hurting good by then! I’m not really training for anything other than life. Now a days folks, you never know when you might have to run like hell.
We did a really nice long sauna at Garys the other nite. Several of us showed and sweated and dunked in the cold water tank and sweated again. I debuted my new drink……fresh squeezed orange juice and peppermint schnapps. We had some of this after of course.
Gary and myself and others are going to the bar tonite for some socializing I think. You should come on up and check it out……………If not tonite, tomorrow at Sunday Nite Drumming for sure right!

No comments: