Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Monday, March 5, 2007

Drumming and my weeks Mantra

If drumming was really good on a Sunday night, you would wake up with a “Drum Hangover” Monday morning. We’ve always said this, and it isn’t from drinking, its from staying around the fire late and drumming really intensely for several hours. You get up tired and your hands are sore and its like a car with a low battery you know. Today I didn’t feel that way even though we had a great drumming last night under a cloudy, then choppy cloud sky. The moon finally made an appearance and it seemed late. Well, our drumming started real late. 8.30 saw Maharupa, Carol and me sitting in his car out in front of the Gallery. Nobody had showed yet and we were wondering about making a fire and all that. Finally everyone came at once! Off we went and made a big fire and got the bag of grooves out. It wasn’t in Spain, but it had a grooving name.

I meant to put my weeks mantra on yesterday, but got busy with things so here goes….

I’m going to have a very productive week, and do the best job I can..
Will try to ride my bike several times……I did 71 miles last week! t Read several chapters in a book
I’ll create peace and love where I can
Get ready for this weekend and Auberry Drumming………Yahooooooo!

No comments: