Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Tuesday brings a cloudy day here. I’ve caught up on my jobs for others and today I’m catching up over here. Something we all have to do often. I’ll be trying to catch you all up with the latest on things that we wonder about. It influences us because we let it. Last we talked it was Saturday .We went on our hike Sunday and it was fabulous! We got on top of the highest peak on the north side of the lake, Greasy Peak. Its actually back about one range of hills from the lake. It was a 3000’ elevation gain to the top, and it was a hella hump. It felt real good to be on top! I think everyone should experience this in their lives. Our goal is to climb all the highest peaks in the area around the lake and Three Rivers, and we have a few already.
I’ve been trying to call Gary, I heard from Jaylene last night that he is doing pretty good. He had some really good news about his heart. They put a video tube in to see the inside of his lungs and heart. His heart valves are surprisingly clean and clear!! I’m telling you this second hand, and I’ll find out from Gary today, so I promise I’ll update you later today. Come back, I’m making more changes!

No comments: