Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Its really turning out to be a great weekend! Sorry I missed the Taiko Drumming Friday night, but I heard it was excellent, and everybody was there! We meet several new friends, thanks to Nadine, at the Belly Dance drumming last night. Maharupa and Myself mixed it up with 20 belly dancers and 2 other drummers. A good time was had by all and we’ll be doing this again I’m sure. I had a good time shopping with Summer at the Gem and Mineral show Saturday morning and saw several other friends among all the rocks and big crystal points. It made me want to take a trip to the desert and just walk around looking for whatever we find. We do this at least once a year.
We’ll be out there drumming it up again tonight. I heard its going to be a big one, see you there

No comments: