Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Friday, January 5, 2007

I got a call from Gary last night. It surprised me, and he sounded just like he does normally! Big recovery everyday, he said, “exponentially”. I’ve got a craving to visit San Francisco, and now is a good time, since I have a place to stay. Gary really wants company to visit him. You know the rules though, don’t bring everyone and your cousins too. And, call before. I’m not sure is I can put Paul’s number on here, so I just ask you to call me and I’ll get you set up.

I’m heading to Jim and Shelia’s in Auberry to drum till we can’t drum no more! I’m going up with Chuck and meeting Wil there also. Should be fun and cold! Of course we always stop at the Crispy Crème donut place on the way home. Ill give you a report when I get back. Stay Warm!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD!!

4 FEET OFF THE GROUND AFTER THE LAST BEAT WAS PLAYED!! What a blast it was Rene'! It WAS cold (30 degrees), but with a fire and the intense drumming (WE were on fire!), you hardly noticed!! We'll do again next month people, so I hope to see you all there!!!!!

wil