Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Friday, January 26, 2007

The Latest and More

Finally, I’m back. I had some technical difficulties and it actually took a pipe wrench and jumper cables to get my computer back on track! What’s been going on? We didn’t have any music on Wednesday night. I really didn’t hear from anybody so now we’re looking at Sunday Night.
I’ve been working up the hill in a different drainage. Coming home late every evening, after driving an hour. A long very meditative drive, that Dry Creek road is. It’s gentle, but the thoughts flow around every curve, daydreaming with the music on. I’ve been living like a refugee, out of my ice chest, with my little stove and tea making kit. I’ve got a can of chicken noodle soup just in case. All my tools are clanking around, I must sound like some hillbilly.

I’m working on a Gary update; I’ve heard that he had a meeting with his son and the doctors this afternoon and they were planning to maybe do a heart and lung surgery soon. I’ll make some calls and get back to you…………………..

No comments: