Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Good Morning, If I was an outsider to this I would be thinking, man, these folks sure got the drama going But , I should explain that for us this is not the norm and its been kind of fun to watch it unfold, and not be involved, of course till New Years eve. I think everyone loves alittle drama, the only news is bad news and all that.
Our Drum Circle has been peace and incense, warm and fuzzy fires and lots of good people coming through. There is nothing like the feeling of all of us drumming and being on the beat, all together! We felt this last Wednesday nite at Wil’s when Chuck came for a surprise visit. We Rocked the House baby!! We had the pictures wiggling on the walls! The cats jumping out the cat doors and smiles and high fives! We live for these moments in our drumming life. They happen pretty often and the sound of our drums usually drown out any drama going!
Gary has been pretty quite over there at Paul’s in San Fran. You only get a message machine when a call is made. I know that Jaylene, Scott and baby Finn are visiting for the week, so he should be in good hands. I’m sure if he reads this he’ll give a call.
I better finish this coffee………fuel for my money maker……and get up the hill and pound some nails. I’ll fill you in on the weather when I get back…………

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greetings to the entire Kaweah drum group from a very grateful participant of the Van der Ransom monthly drum get togethers.

Rene', Paul, Chuck, Will, and Kaio have been gracing our drummings off and on for some time now, and all of us here are very much appreciative of their taking the time to drive all the way over here, because you'all make our drum circle better!

Also, thanks to Wadaba for his part in teaching several of our drummers--who provide the foundation of our group.

I look forward to coming your way and experiencing your drum group, hopefully, in the near future.

Kerry Walter
kdwalter@netptc.net