Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Sunday, December 16, 2007

We Love Sunday Night................


It’s really a roll of the dice with how you recover from a surgery. Health has a lot to do with it and then there’s all the other factors like ethnic background and I guess your general constitution, you know, how your body moves through the air…..of life. How tough you are I mean. I’ve had the thermostat set at 71 and that’s a bit too soft I think. And just taking it easy takes some work. I have ridden my bike around 50 miles on 2 pretty hard rides in the last few days so all that’s working again! But I’m taking it pretty easy and slow. Thanks to all who asked how I have been doing, I really appreciate that!!
Yea, and Gary and myself even went to the bar last nite! A couple of beers is good for you…..just don’t drive right away of course. We hung around and watched the band and caught up with friends you only see at the bar and then I went home.
Tonight we’ll have a big fire going before you get there so Come on Up. We’d all love to see you, meet you again!

No comments: