Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Bring it On!!


It really is a miracle how the human body heals itself so quickly. I got all my bandages off and I’m looking normal to the unknowing eye. Still got staples and stitches in and they will come out Monday. What a trip it is to be just kind of dopey on pain meds and moving through life here, where it is presently cloudy. A perfect way for the day to be feeling how I do. I can’t wait to get back in the middle of the river of life. Play my drum and guitar again and just have this monkey off my back finally.
What are you doing today? …………………
There is a winter storm warning in effect for this evening into tonight and tomorrow too. Snow down to around 5000’ with the possibility of it coming all the way down to 4000’. This is good news for a lot of areas around here you know. The river has been really low lately, running like it does in late August. So, we’ll see how it blows……….batten the hatches my friends it’s a gully washer a coming………………….Pour your self some hot chocolate and pull up the easy chair closer to the fire, this should be cool to see Winter arriving with a parade in tow. Let’s talk again later and see how we’re doing………Thanks for tuning your dial this way………………

No comments: