Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

That’s cool, its Wednesday on a week soon to be Christmas. Just getting into singing Christmas carols and smelling the pine tree smell and seeing the lights and ornaments. Not like when I was a kid and had my eye on what was under the tree. I knew exactly what my packages were and what they might be…..given a torn corner or two. I hated getting clothes as they never seemed to fit what others were wearing and always was not hip to wear. So, I haven’t seen any stuff under that ole tree yet but I’m thinking about hitting the malls here soon. Like maybe afterwards………This way it will be a surprise!
Cloudy and cool about sums up the weather and since Gary’s gone to San Francisco this week, no music tonight…………But, be looking for the call here pretty soon as we’re all ready to do some celebrating together……………Think Christmas………..

No comments: