Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Nows the Time...................


I’m back after touring alittle bit of the country. Very nice week it was and now I’m ready for my biggest adventure yet…………..surgery! Yep, going under the knife on Tuesday morning to remove this lump I have on my jaw that s been there a long time. Now is the time to get this done, but it turns out that its more complicated. I might look alittle different next time we meet folks, and as always I’ll let you know how it goes. Plus, one more thing………..I don’t have health insurance!! Luckily it’s only around 7 grand………
I’m drumming with all I got tonite to bring in all the luck there is to bring in. I’m very, very Thankful for all my friends and will be seeing you after my two weeks of recovery time…………and hopefully sooner. So, as always my friends……….Stay Tuned and come on up tonite………We’ve got more wood….Thanks to Paul….so we’ll have a big fire to warm your souls……………..see you there………………..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Rene I'm glad your going in to do the needful....Your a strong old soul and I'm sure you will come through this test just fine...You have lots of people pulling for you and I'm keeping you in my prayers for sure...C U soon...Hare Krishna...M.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting us know so we can see our good vibes your way.....red

Anonymous said...

My thoughts & prayers (on the drum & otherwise!) are with you Brother!

Wil

Amy said...

Was relieved to hear things went well. Take care of yourself and come back to us all when you feel better.