Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Saturday, December 22, 2007

10,000 Hits !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Whooopppeeee!!!! Ten Thousand hits…………wow!! Thank You all for being a part of this. It’s only been a year and it’s a big Christmas present from all of you who have been tuning in. I’m going to keep giving you the best pictures I can take. Keeping track of the Drumcircle, as elusive as it can be, will always be my priority. Lets all make this next coming year the “Best Ever” together! Happy Holidays………………………..

I had to go to the doctors in Visalia yesterday. In the office waiting room I saw the front page of the paper saying that the funeral procession of that Sheriffs Deputy, who got shot last week, would be going down 198 on the way through Exeter then to the graveyard outside of town. I drove that way just before it came through and I was just blown away by what I saw! ALL the overpasses were packed with people waiting to see it go by! Thousands of people! Cars were stopped all along the freeway and all the way to Exeter along the roads there were people standing and sitting. They went down mainstreet and then came by the house here. By then I was already home and I watched too with everybody else as almost a half hour of police cars from all over California drove by. Rest in Peace…………………………

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

10K B4 08 !!!

Amy said...

Rene', who wouldn't want to read your words?
10,000 hits. Way to go!
Amy