Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Nobodys fault but my own..........


Hello, I’m back to a nice sunny, cloudy day here. Temp. in the 40’s and life in the 50’s The big Christmas is done and its time to really be thinking about what it will be like next year, in terms of goals. Another term for it would be………The New Years Resolutions. I can’t give you my list yet because I’m still thinking about it. This little issue I went through this week rattled my bones emotionally and it was good to have to go away for a few days and hideout. Through the last few days I’ve done one of Jonny’s famous Sauna’s, did a hike way up into Skyline….the falls. And night times were around the game jenga, drinks and lots of food and laughing……..lots of laughing because that’s’ what I really went for…… and a few new friends who showed me that we can all feel like we’ve known each other for years even though I’ve only known them a couple of days.
All in a Drum Circle kind of way of course.



Gary is busy getting the gallery all ready for the big New Years eve party for YOU. Live good band, Cases of Champagne and everyone you know………Please do come and celebrate the coming year with us all.

I took a few pictures on our hike and I’m putting them on here for your enjoyment. All taken at the end of Skyline…………………

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What time is the band starting Ny's Eve, if we may ask.............will there be a place to set food should we be inspired....trust that it is not catered.............trying to get up for it.............the music will take care of that,,no doubt..and a good groove at the drum circle tonight............