Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Its Saturday...............Let's Go.........


We got quite a bit of rain over here! I have been watching the River rise (on the computer) and it’s up to 350cfs now. It has been at 35cfs forever! We need the rivers to flow and the snow to stick. Build up a pack for the winter storage. Now, its clear and alittle sunny. All the liquid amber trees in the yard are finally turning their leaves the fall colors and it starting to feel a lot like Christmas………..
I’m still moving slow over here……sore man! I’ve been trying to stretch the time between taking the pain pills and have got some long ones but its back to the pills when the jaw hurts real bad. I’m gonna make it though! I’ve been real anticy to get out and see you all. I’m ready, almost to get back on the bike and the drum and the guitar. What are you doing tonite???? Call me and if your in the area, stop by and say hi……….Thanks to you friends………….

No comments: