Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Drumming Tonight......


Really nice Sunday morning here on the eastern edge of the Central Valley. I bet the bike riding is going good right now, to bad I can’t go yet. I still have to take it easy…..I’ve been doing way too much and have to slow down to heal. Otherwise it would be on the bike and sucking air from the clear, clean and green foothills. Oxygenating they call it, giving your body lots of air for a prolonged time. Might as well be good air if you’re exercising eh.
The Gallery is getting all dressed up and the New Years party is going to be a good one I can tell. Considering that the Riverview, with Shaval is getting a 10 dollare cover charge. The Gallery New Years party is FREE……………..
In answer to your question as to how early and food…….Well do bring goodies and come on up and check it out around 9……………….I’ll post more before………..
Oh…and Don’t forget we are Drumming tonite….Yes….We are having our big Drum Circle Tonite so come on up and you’ll hear all the gossip…………..

1 comment:

Amy said...

I just love your pictures Rene'. Happy New Year! Here's to 2008. It can only get better, right?