Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Monday, December 10, 2007

Monday Monday............


The sky was black and starry and it was really cold! That said, we had a really good grooving time last night. The upsized core of the drum circle was there in their best. We just drummed and drummed some more. I took it easy and just did shaking with my shaker. The fire felt warm and cozy and we kept the wood on to make it so. This is what it takes to be outside no matter what the temp and be together in that way. I’m sure glad we can do this and be able to have everyone join us! This is a gift we receive every Sunday night. Give Thanks………
Man I haven’t been out too much, so if you think I’ve been grueling through the malls looking for that present to give you , well………Hold on then………
It is the time to think ahead too. The big New Years resolution. Its time to think about that and make our lives more abundant with everything we want…..or don’t want. Getting healthy is on my list….to get in the best shape of my life….hows bout that one. Why not? Its easy and fun and you just go slow, like the turtles…….Hope your day goes well my friends……………….

No comments: