Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Thinking about you................


Hello Friends, Thanks for staying tuned here! Its been a crazy week with lots of weather and now sun and fairly mild temps. I guess this would be an Indian summer here then . There was snow on Alta peak after the big storm, but it soon melted away. Things are in line for some snow and rain soon I hope there oh mighty one!.
Well, its one more week of work here and then another life to work on and new work to do. I’m excited and apprehensive to say the least! I’m glad I have you to help me through this all! I’m going to miss all my friends in the park, new and old and will probably see them during the winter. The winter, think about that now!!
We pulled tarot cards last nite at the little Halloween gathering around the fire in the drumcircle . We were all dressed like the ghouls we are and laughed and sang and played drums and ate the goodies that Paul brought. And , yes the tarot cards…….we all pulled one and had them read by Lizzy, who turns out is an expert tarot reader. Mine was Happiness and it couldn’t be more true!! I only pulled one but others pulled several and then threw them in the fire. I think that cancels it out there bro!!
I’m done eating all the candy and watching all the wonders of the rites of Halloween. Its time to be thinking turkeys now I guess. Strange stuff we do eh……….See you soon I hope!!!!

No comments: