Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

We made it through a big storm................


I’m just starting to get out and check after the Thunderstorm from hell that happened here last night! Man, were you outside and did you see all the lighting? It was almost like day light for half an hour, a light show of divine powers. So, I’m running late and have to catch you all up on the big weekend and the big drumming and the big storm, so, I’ll have to get back to you. Sorry, but I gotta get my mojo up the hill and go to work, stay tuned for the latest report from the chair here in Exeter. Love to you……………..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YO Rene',

So you think without you we had no Wednesday nites?
What?? Your all that and a box of peanuts???

Well, your energy and steady beat are of great importance and wonderful asset all these years.
I'm hopeful we have 15 more.

The Real Deal on the New and Improved Wednesday Is- NO Gossip-
Its NOT all about DRUMS 1or2 is good, Every body needs to listen to everyone else, and its good when you lead the beat and we come in.

Hope this is well recieved at your end.

P.S. NO PIRATES

Anonymous said...

I just love your photos! Where do you aquire all those beautiful women to photograph? And the ornaments to decorate them?. If I come to drum with you luckys could I possibly meet my soul mate?
As of now I just drum with the good players on Utube.
Make rhythms not war!
See you on Sunday